- This builds against PostgreSQL 9.4.x and OpenBabel 2.3.2 on Linux.
- It contains all fixes and contributions of the previous versions.
- Windows is not supported anymore - and since it builds and runs way better on Linux, probably never will be again.
- Depiction functions have been removed. Their run time was too unpredictable to be run inside a database server.
- Theoretical isotope pattern generation with MERCURY7 is now available with isotopes for 39 elements.
So: CREATE EXTENSION pgchem_tigress;